Thursday, April 2, 2009

Well, after almost 3 years of being with the company, its time. Time for the contract to end. As I type this there has been no progression that I know of in regards to it. Im hoping that we are able to hammer out an agreement with the company that maintains our current benefits, in addition to boosting those that make sub par what they should to that point. Most of you have heard me rant at some point in time about the shitty work conditions that I endure at my job since I am not part of the Appendix C of the contract. Hopefully that will change, as will my pay. It is only fair since the company made 12 billion last year in net profit and they claim the system I work on is the future of the company. Should'nt you pay "your future" employees decently and not continue to heap work on them fairly?

No comments:

Post a Comment