Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh Noes! More Soviets

So, my Tankovy Company is coming together quite nicely. Granted at the current time I had not had any investments into the heavy tanks, they just seem pointless since really all the tanks are going to be used for is securing objectives and getting my 20 squads of Tankodesetniky Tank Riders into the fight.

Also, I was the first in the group to secure some of my air units. I purchased a flight of 3 IL-2 Shturmoviks. I read the stats on these things and they are flying tanks! I mean thats a giant bag of awesome. One is almost finished, and the other 2 have been based using GW Foundation Paints. I used the Denehb Stone Paint from the foundation range to give me a good cover to go over with Kommando Khaki in between the Knarloc Green and Black ink to weather the look of the plane. Granted the propellor prop will be bright Soviet Red. I mean, come on, I have to pay homage to the Motherland right?

So, soon I will sit down and start working out my list and post the pictures of the finished flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment