Monday, February 9, 2009

Flames of War

So, Chris A. (Who is a dealer of crack...specifically shit that I spend my money on.) introduced me to a 15mm historical World War II miniatures game called Flames of War. I was skeptical at first. I read through the PDF's that he gave me on the game and I have to say flipping through them, the system looks very well laid out. Much easier to find crap in this book rather than that retarded new edition of 40ks book. I swear to god a monkey could throw shit and do a better job of it. But anyways, after reading a bit and looking at my habits from other games. (IE Warmachine and Warhammer Fantasy and 40k) I settled on starting Soviets.

I plan on running a Tankovy Company with Tankodesaniki infantry in support. This is what I loved about my IG, Tanks!!! I am a freaking tread head. I would play an armored company just cause its cool even if I loose all the time.

So basically what I am going to do when painting them, is probably go a white on a dark blue...Maybe even a shadow grey to break the outline of the tanks. The unit will probaby be from Siberia or somewhere very very north in the country. So I need to do some research to decide. Will post pictures of the tanks as they come along.

1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee Hee!

    I can hardly wait to get my PanzerCompanie going.

    -R

    ReplyDelete